November 15, 2023 – VERTEQ Capital consolidates in machinery components: Radici Products acquires Polis Termoplastici
VERTEQ Capital, the private equity investment holding company led by Ennio Valerio Boccardi, brings forward its build-up plan in machinery components sector. Its subsidiary Radici Products, a Brescia-based business, acquired exactly 12 months ago, has now finalized the acquisition of Polis Termoplastici, a Modena-based company, which, like Radici Products, specializes in the production of techno-polymer parts for industrial automation machinery. Polis and Radici are strongly complementary in terms of specific product know-how, customer segments and geographic base: therefore, important industrial and commercial synergies arise from the acquisition.
VERTEQ, through Radici Products, has acquired a majority stake in the share capital of Polis Termoplastici, with founder Andrea Reggiani reinvesting significantly, as Radici founders Luca Calabria and Felice Danesi did before, granting also his support to the ambitious growth plan, both organic and through further aggregation of companies in the sector, envisaged for the group now led by CEO Peter Dal Bo.
Total financial resources invested to date in the project rise to 16.8 million euros. This second acquisition was also financed, in addition to the equity capital committed by VERTEQ and the founding partners, through medium to long-term bank financing provided by Banco BPM, assisted in the transaction by the law firm Greco Vitali Associati.
- November 15, 2023 – VERTEQ Capital consolidates in machinery components: Radici Products acquires Polis Termoplastici
- September 27, 2023 – ArteOlio completes €7-million bank financing third round
- May 31, 2023 – ArteOlio, €40 million bet on oil made in Italy
- April 17, 2023 – New appointment
- January 30, 2023 – VERTEQ Capital invests in Epilate, Italian leader in permanent hair removal
- November 14, 2022 – VERTEQ Capital invests in the industrial machinery components of Radici Products
- July 1, 2022 – Francesco Di Giovanni appointed member of the board of directors of VERTEQ Capital
- June 21, 2022 – New appointment
- November 15, 2021 – ArteOlio, VERTEQ Capital agricultural portfolio company, completes a new round of capital increase, bringing total equity raised to 15 million euro in 24 month
- July 1, 2021 – New appointment
- June 7, 2021 – New financing round from Banca Carige and Banco BPM in support of ArteOlio’s Tuscan olive oil
- December 15, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital doubles its investment in ArteOlio: second-round euro 5.0 million capital increase completed
- September 8, 2020 – Gellify acquires a majority stake in Bit2win from Accenture
- August 25, 2020 – Banco BPM alongside VERTEQ Capital in support of ArteOlio
- June 10, 2020 – Azimut launches fund focused on digital startups in partnership with Gellify
- March 30, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital exits 2016 S-Solar investment for 22% IRR
- November 20, 2019 – Euro 15 million investment round for Gellify
- October 1, 2019 – ArteOlio, 5.5 million capital increase: private equity holding VERTEQ Capital invests alongside founders
- July 22, 2019 – New appointments
- January 14, 2019 – Roberto Angelo Lener joins VERTEQ Capital