March 30, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital exits 2016 S-Solar investment for 22% IRR
VERTEQ Capital is pleased to announce that it has completed the exit from its 2016 minority investment in S-Solar, the portfolio of photovoltaic plants controlled and managed by Gruppo Industriale Maccaferri with 9.5MWp of installed capacity.
Today’s sale proceeds add to semi-annual profit distributions received so far, taking overall realized cash-on-cash money multiple to 1.8 times invested capital in 3.4 years, for an overall realized IRR for VERTEQ and its co-investors of 22%.
This is way above expectations based on typical market returns for investment assets of this kind.
- November 15, 2021 – ArteOlio, VERTEQ Capital agricultural portfolio company, completes a new round of capital increase, bringing total equity raised to 15 million euro in 24 month
- July 1, 2021 – New appointment
- June 7, 2021 – New financing round from Banca Carige and Banco BPM in support of ArteOlio’s Tuscan olive oil
- December 15, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital doubles its investment in ArteOlio: second-round euro 5.0 million capital increase completed
- September 8, 2020 – Gellify acquires a majority stake in Bit2win from Accenture
- August 25, 2020 – Banco BPM alongside VERTEQ Capital in support of ArteOlio
- June 10, 2020 – Azimut launches fund focused on digital startups in partnership with Gellify
- March 30, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital exits 2016 S-Solar investment for 22% IRR
- November 20, 2019 – Euro 15 million investment round for Gellify
- October 1, 2019 – ArteOlio, 5.5 million capital increase: private equity holding VERTEQ Capital invests alongside founders
- July 22, 2019 – New appointments
- January 14, 2019 – Roberto Angelo Lener joins VERTEQ Capital