September 8, 2020 – Gellify acquires a majority stake in Bit2win from Accenture
Gellify Digital Investment, the investment side of the platform for innovation Gellify, has acquired a majority stake in Bit2win, an Italian company that provides software for order management and the maximization of sales based on Salesforce. The seller is the American consulting company Accenture that will retain a minority stake. Now the senior management of Bit2win and approximately 25 people from Accenture will move to the company.
Andrea Galbiati, CEO and founder of Bit2win, explained: “After about 4 growing years inside Accenture, Bit2win exit’s represents a new strategical path to realize our ambitions as an independent company. Our constant relation with Accenture and Gellify will provide access to the strategical and operative support to help the business grow further”.
Fabio Nalucci, CEO and Gellify’s founder, added: “This represents an important step to further build Gellify’s strategical position as a global B2B platform for innovation, defining the new borders of the open innovation”.
- January 30, 2023 – VERTEQ Capital invests in Epilate, Italian leader in permanent hair removal
- November 14, 2022 – VERTEQ Capital invests in the industrial machinery components of Radici Products
- July 1, 2022 – Francesco Di Giovanni appointed member of the board of directors of VERTEQ Capital
- June 21, 2022 – New appointment
- November 15, 2021 – ArteOlio, VERTEQ Capital agricultural portfolio company, completes a new round of capital increase, bringing total equity raised to 15 million euro in 24 month
- July 1, 2021 – New appointment
- June 7, 2021 – New financing round from Banca Carige and Banco BPM in support of ArteOlio’s Tuscan olive oil
- December 15, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital doubles its investment in ArteOlio: second-round euro 5.0 million capital increase completed
- September 8, 2020 – Gellify acquires a majority stake in Bit2win from Accenture
- August 25, 2020 – Banco BPM alongside VERTEQ Capital in support of ArteOlio
- June 10, 2020 – Azimut launches fund focused on digital startups in partnership with Gellify
- March 30, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital exits 2016 S-Solar investment for 22% IRR