December 15, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital doubles its investment in ArteOlio: second-round euro 5.0 million capital increase completed
ArteOlio, the agricultural company and Innovative SME founded in Grosseto dedicated to state-of-the-art extra-virgin olive oil production, announced the completion of the euro 5 million capital increase approved in September 2020 and reserved to the investment vehicle managed by VERTEQ Capital, the Milan-based investment holding led by Ennio Valerio Boccardi that has already invested euro 5 million in ArteOlio 12 months ago through the subscription of the company’s first capital increase.
Among the co-investors within the investment vehicle led by VERTEQ, this round also counts SICI SGR s.p.a., with an investment by its fund “Fondo rilancio e Sviluppo”, specifically dedicated to the strengthening and developing of Tuscan and central-Italian best young enterprises.
The completion of this second capital increase brings ArteOlio’s total equity raised to euro 10.5 million, on top of medium / long-term loan facilities of euro 5.85 million provided by Banco BPM last August. The obtainment of additional medium / long-term bank financing is also due soon, to complete ArteOlio’s overall financial endowment target of euro 22 million.
- January 30, 2023 – VERTEQ Capital invests in Epilate, Italian leader in permanent hair removal
- November 14, 2022 – VERTEQ Capital invests in the industrial machinery components of Radici Products
- July 1, 2022 – Francesco Di Giovanni appointed member of the board of directors of VERTEQ Capital
- June 21, 2022 – New appointment
- November 15, 2021 – ArteOlio, VERTEQ Capital agricultural portfolio company, completes a new round of capital increase, bringing total equity raised to 15 million euro in 24 month
- July 1, 2021 – New appointment
- June 7, 2021 – New financing round from Banca Carige and Banco BPM in support of ArteOlio’s Tuscan olive oil
- December 15, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital doubles its investment in ArteOlio: second-round euro 5.0 million capital increase completed
- September 8, 2020 – Gellify acquires a majority stake in Bit2win from Accenture
- August 25, 2020 – Banco BPM alongside VERTEQ Capital in support of ArteOlio
- June 10, 2020 – Azimut launches fund focused on digital startups in partnership with Gellify
- March 30, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital exits 2016 S-Solar investment for 22% IRR