November 15, 2023 – VERTEQ Capital consolidates in machinery components: Radici Products acquires Polis Termoplastici
VERTEQ and Radici Products were assisted by the law firm Dentons, which carried out legal due diligence and contractual documentation for the acquisition and bank financing; Nexia Audirevi for financial and ESG due diligence; and AON for insurance due diligence.
Polis Termoplastici was assisted by Euromerger, as financial advisor to the transaction, the Gozzi-Pelloni law firm for legal aspects, and professionals from the accounting and tax consulting firm Ghermandi.
Notary Gabriella Quatraro of Milan oversaw the completion of the transaction.
- November 15, 2023 – VERTEQ Capital consolidates in machinery components: Radici Products acquires Polis Termoplastici
- September 27, 2023 – ArteOlio completes €7-million bank financing third round
- May 31, 2023 – ArteOlio, €40 million bet on oil made in Italy
- April 17, 2023 – New appointment
- January 30, 2023 – VERTEQ Capital invests in Epilate, Italian leader in permanent hair removal
- November 14, 2022 – VERTEQ Capital invests in the industrial machinery components of Radici Products
- July 1, 2022 – Francesco Di Giovanni appointed member of the board of directors of VERTEQ Capital
- June 21, 2022 – New appointment
- November 15, 2021 – ArteOlio, VERTEQ Capital agricultural portfolio company, completes a new round of capital increase, bringing total equity raised to 15 million euro in 24 month
- July 1, 2021 – New appointment
- June 7, 2021 – New financing round from Banca Carige and Banco BPM in support of ArteOlio’s Tuscan olive oil
- December 15, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital doubles its investment in ArteOlio: second-round euro 5.0 million capital increase completed
- September 8, 2020 – Gellify acquires a majority stake in Bit2win from Accenture
- August 25, 2020 – Banco BPM alongside VERTEQ Capital in support of ArteOlio
- June 10, 2020 – Azimut launches fund focused on digital startups in partnership with Gellify
- March 30, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital exits 2016 S-Solar investment for 22% IRR
- November 20, 2019 – Euro 15 million investment round for Gellify
- October 1, 2019 – ArteOlio, 5.5 million capital increase: private equity holding VERTEQ Capital invests alongside founders
- July 22, 2019 – New appointments
- January 14, 2019 – Roberto Angelo Lener joins VERTEQ Capital