November 15, 2021 – ArteOlio, VERTEQ Capital agricultural portfolio company, completes a new round of capital increase, bringing total equity raised to 15 million euro in 24 month
ArteOlio, the agricultural group founded in Grosseto in August 2019, dedicated to state-of-the-art and sustainable extra-virgin olive oil production, announced the completion of a new euro 4.5 million capital increase, approved in September 2021 and reserved to the investment vehicle managed by VERTEQ Capital, the Milan-based investment holding led by Ennio Valerio Boccardi.
The completion of this third capital increase brings ArteOlio’s total equity raised in 24 months to euro 15 million, on top of medium / long-term and working capital facilities totalling euro 12.25 million provided by Banco BPM, Banca Carige and Banca Tema.
The obtainment of additional medium / long-term bank financing is also due soon, to support ArteOlio’s newly enhanced target of developing over 700 hectares of land in Southern Tuscany.
- November 14, 2022 – VERTEQ Capital invests in the industrial machinery components of Radici Products
- July 1, 2022 – Francesco Di Giovanni appointed member of the board of directors of VERTEQ Capital
- June 21, 2022 – New appointment
- November 15, 2021 – ArteOlio, VERTEQ Capital agricultural portfolio company, completes a new round of capital increase, bringing total equity raised to 15 million euro in 24 month
- July 1, 2021 – New appointment
- June 7, 2021 – New financing round from Banca Carige and Banco BPM in support of ArteOlio’s Tuscan olive oil
- December 15, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital doubles its investment in ArteOlio: second-round euro 5.0 million capital increase completed
- September 8, 2020 – Gellify acquires a majority stake in Bit2win from Accenture
- August 25, 2020 – Banco BPM alongside VERTEQ Capital in support of ArteOlio
- June 10, 2020 – Azimut launches fund focused on digital startups in partnership with Gellify
- March 30, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital exits 2016 S-Solar investment for 22% IRR
- November 20, 2019 – Euro 15 million investment round for Gellify