October 1, 2019 – ArteOlio, 5.5 million capital increase: private equity holding VERTEQ Capital invests alongside founders
ArteOlio, the agricultural company and innovative start-up founded in Grosseto, Tuscany, announced yesterday a euro 5.5 million capital increase, reserved to the founders Augusto Lippi and Riccardo Schiatti and to the financial partner VERTEQ Capital, the Milan-based private equity investment company managed by Ennio Valerio Boccardi.
ArteOlio, with the financial support of VERTEQ Capital, has launched the production of Italian extra-virgin olive oil employing highly innovative and technological techniques, which enable the production of first-rate extra-virgin olive oil and, at the same time, the efficient and sustainable use of agricultural resources.
ArteOlio and VERTEQ Capital have been assisted in the operation by Sasha Picciolo of Trevisan & Cuonzo law firm.
- July 1, 2022 – Francesco Di Giovanni appointed member of the board of directors of VERTEQ Capital
- June 21, 2022 – New appointment
- November 15, 2021 – ArteOlio, VERTEQ Capital agricultural portfolio company, completes a new round of capital increase, bringing total equity raised to 15 million euro in 24 month
- July 1, 2021 – New appointment
- June 7, 2021 – New financing round from Banca Carige and Banco BPM in support of ArteOlio’s Tuscan olive oil
- December 15, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital doubles its investment in ArteOlio: second-round euro 5.0 million capital increase completed
- September 8, 2020 – Gellify acquires a majority stake in Bit2win from Accenture
- August 25, 2020 – Banco BPM alongside VERTEQ Capital in support of ArteOlio
- June 10, 2020 – Azimut launches fund focused on digital startups in partnership with Gellify
- March 30, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital exits 2016 S-Solar investment for 22% IRR
- November 20, 2019 – Euro 15 million investment round for Gellify
- October 1, 2019 – ArteOlio, 5.5 million capital increase: private equity holding VERTEQ Capital invests alongside founders