July 22, 2019 – New appointments
VERTEQ Capital is pleased to announce today the addition of a new investment professional to its team: Guido Gandi joins today as a Junior Investment Analyst. Guido holds a BSc in Economics and Finance from Bocconi University, where he graduated with full marks and honors.
VERTEQ Capital is also pleased to announce the promotion of Roberto Angelo Lener to the Investment Analyst position. Roberto joined VERTEQ as a Junior Investment Analyst at the beginning of the year. He holds a BSc in Business Administration and a MSc in Corporate Finance from LUISS Guido Carli University with full marks and honors. Before joining VERTEQ, Roberto had matured an experience in Corporate Finance working with Credit Suisse and Studio Musaio.
- November 15, 2021 – ArteOlio, VERTEQ Capital agricultural portfolio company, completes a new round of capital increase, bringing total equity raised to 15 million euro in 24 month
- July 1, 2021 – New appointment
- June 7, 2021 – New financing round from Banca Carige and Banco BPM in support of ArteOlio’s Tuscan olive oil
- December 15, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital doubles its investment in ArteOlio: second-round euro 5.0 million capital increase completed
- September 8, 2020 – Gellify acquires a majority stake in Bit2win from Accenture
- August 25, 2020 – Banco BPM alongside VERTEQ Capital in support of ArteOlio
- June 10, 2020 – Azimut launches fund focused on digital startups in partnership with Gellify
- March 30, 2020 – VERTEQ Capital exits 2016 S-Solar investment for 22% IRR
- November 20, 2019 – Euro 15 million investment round for Gellify
- October 1, 2019 – ArteOlio, 5.5 million capital increase: private equity holding VERTEQ Capital invests alongside founders
- July 22, 2019 – New appointments
- January 14, 2019 – Roberto Angelo Lener joins VERTEQ Capital